One of my greatest joys is creating custom paintings for you to cherish forever! I paint everything from pets, bouquets, landscapes, florals, abstracts, homes and more :)
Most artworks are created with a mixture of watercolor and gouache on cold pressed paper. However, if you’d like your piece with acrylic on canvas or glass, please just let me know!
This listing is for a deposit on a commissioned piece of artwork. Final payment is due upon completion.
- In the drop down menu, please select the size commission you’d like.
- After you’ve made your deposit, please send an email over to email@example.com with the ideas you have for your piece, along with any photos, colors, and details that will be helpful.
- From there, I will work on a digital sketch of your piece to make sure you like the composition and color palette. (see sketch example in listing photos)
- Once the sketch is approved, I will get to painting!
- Once you love your piece and the payment has been completed in full, the piece will be mailed to you via USPS Priority.
Don’t see your size? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the size you’re looking for.
(priority shipping is included in all prices)
Please let me know if you'd like prints of your original art. Starting at $25/each for 8x10.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for the whole process to be completed (about 1 week for the initial sketch, 1-2 weeks for painting, and a few days for shipping). Rush orders can be accommodated for a $100+ fee.
Note: Due to holiday demand - please allow 4-5 weeks for your painting to be completed.
Please note - I am happy to paint people portraits, but I typically don’t include face details - but rather include suggested details such as skin color, silhouette, hair color, etc. (please see example photos in listing)
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have - I’m excited to paint something special for you!
top of page