Updates Updates Updates!
It's been too long since I've done an overall art update and I'm so excited to share with you some exciting things coming!
If you're new here, let me start off by saying WELCOME! A little background on me: I used to be a full-time graphic designer until I quit my job to freelance and travel for a year! 6 months ago, I finally decided to call my favorite city, Chicago, home!
When I moved to Chicago, I decided to also pursue a career as a personal trainer. I started training at Equinox and learned so much, but more importantly, I made some of the best friends I could have asked for!!
I took the last 6 months to visit family, build relationships, and I really focused on making a home for myself here, after not having a home for over a year. I'm so happy I took that time because now I feel so ready to get back into painting!! :)
So here we are! Some art/life updates and what you can expect to see in the next couple months!
1. I'm moving into a new apartment at the end of this month and it will be the first time I have a designated room/office to paint! This will definitely be a game changer, and I'm so excited to paint bigger. My goal is to one day have my own studio, so this is definitely a step in the right direction! (random life note: I'll be living with my boyfriend ahhhh a boy!!)
2. I'll still be working at Equinox, but not as a personal trainer due to the time commitment. I love working there and the social aspect it brings, so I'll be working at the front desk a couple times a week!
3. I've teamed up with my friend who is amazing on the sewing machine! We are working together to bring really custom items to the shop, like pillows and dog bandanas!
4. Over the next couple months, I'll be transferring my products from Society6 to in-house production. This will allow me to provide a more custom shopping experience for you! :)
5. Life! Ever since college, I have lived in Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, Florida again, Europe, and Chicago. I'm not complaining - but I'm so excited to stay put and focus on my work. I even signed a 16 month lease - who am I?? My grandma has been so sweet and amazing to watch Leo (my chicken nugget dog!) during this time of transition, and I can't wait for him to move back to the city!! I need my little helper back! :)
I know I've been a little quiet on here for the past few months, but it's been for the best! It's allowed me to get my ducks in a line (somewhat) so that I can really focus on what I love to do. I can't wait to paint more murals, be in more art shows, and provide you with more art and products that make you happy!
Thank you for always supporting!!